Thursday, March 01, 2007

I'm Scared


This morning I picked up a book I bought at Thrift Town yesterday, began reading the back, then, alarmed, randomly read inside portions. Quickly, though not quickly enough, I realized I had already read the book. I think I even bought it new at Costco. This was on top of asking Craig last night "what ever happened to 'Six Feet Under'?---and then within about two seconds realizing I had indeed watched the SERIES FINALE when it aired a year or so ago.

If this is indeed the beginning of me losing my mind, you all can look back and know when it was in the early stages. And I am taking comfort knowing my children Gordon and Samantha will look after me.

It was all those years of aluminum cookware, wasn't it? Drat. I really am scared.

2 comments:

Andrea said...

You make me laugh - THANK YOU!

Cheyenna said...

AUNTIE LORA, THIS IS CHEYENNA. REMEMBER ME?!

The yelling is because I assume that if you are losing your mind then you are also losing your hearing. Don't worry though, it happens to me too and I am not nearly as old fogey-ish as you. Oh did I just write that out loud? At least you will be the most fashion forward geriatric that has ever existed in the Maplehurst Retirement Community.

If you have forgotten what we look like check out my new blog cheyennasaidso.blogspot.com, I intend to update regularly...ish.

LOVE YOU!