Wednesday, April 11, 2007

Par le vous Anglaise?

We are not in France yet, however the WiFi company here at the hotel in London is a French company, and therefore I seem to only be able to access blogger in French---good thing I mostly remember what the little boxes and symbols mean. The main thing I want to report today is also related to said wifi company: it will occasionaly let me look at my email (some, not all) but so far will not allow any replying to occur. As Eliot on Scrubs likes to say, FRICK FRICK FRICK. Earlier I attmepted to post some pix, but NON said the system. Frick, says moi.

Our hotel is directly across from the Tower of London and 2-ish blocks from the Tower Bridge. Had my photos loaded you could see how cool the bridge is...never fear, i shall try again.

So today Craig was gone with work stuff all day. I took the tube all by my lonesome over to the Victoria & Albert Museum, wandered around it and bought myself lunch. How often do I eat lunch at a restaurant alone?---never. Then tubed back to the hotel and NAPPED. Jet lag is a bitch---makes me want to sleep during the day, then have my brain become quite awake between 4 and 6 am. Weird. I may resort to some Tylenol PM tonight.

Write and tell me how much you miss me! Lie if you must.

5 comments:

aurora bender said...

I do miss you. And I would love to be in your place right now. Ah, the cafes of Europe sound so beautiful.

theresa said...

i love tylenol pm

Unknown said...

Lie? I wouldn't have to lie to say I miss you!! For the love of God -- I actually visited a blog to know how you are and to hear of your adventures!!! That said, you know what you mean to me. All the Petersen love to you and the chomper.

Kelly said...

Church of Curries won't be the same tonight without you. So far, we're staying out of trouble (unless you count a Willie Nelson concert as trouble). But, since you'll be gone so long, we're not sure if our good behavior will last.

Cheyenna said...

I am super jealous. *sigh* I loved London. While there did you happen to run into Abe Lincoln over there by Westminster Abbey?

I can't figure out why the heck he's over there.